Already a member? click here to login. And to join us, keep reading …
Would you love nothing more than to create a fresh vision of what it means to be Christian and be a practical example of Jesus’s love to the people in your day to day life?
Do you want a faith that is exciting and vibrant and based on love and relationship, not rules and condemnation or hellfire and brimstone?
Maybe you get frustrated by many Christian groups and don’t really hang out there because you feel like you don’t exactly fit in? You’d far rather hang out with everyone else and love on them than spend your time in holy huddles.
Are you excited to build a life where you can live out your faith and share it without needing to feel like you have to apologise for the behaviour of other Christians?
You’d love to be a shining example of what it really means to love Jesus?
Some people in traditional Christian groups would call you a bleeding heart liberal and accuse you of watering down Christianity because for you, it’s all about love?
You believe you can change the world and have a fire in your belly. It’s not necessarily an explicitly God focussed mission but you absolutely have a sense of legacy and a desire to make an impact?
What would it do for your happiness levels if you had a place where you could have daily support and encouragement to show up as that fun-loving Jesus freak, every single day?
If you are …
- a fun-loving Christian ready to build a delightful life, while stretching and growing your faith at the same time,
- and the label ‘Christian’ make you want to run and hide for fear of being branded homophobic and judgemental
- and you’d love to totally reinvent what ‘Christian’ actually means,
Then I have a special invitation for you.
I’m bringing together a group of fun-loving, energetic and passionate world-changers to create a place where you can grow and learn, while having a great time!
The Itchy Soul Playground
Do you know how like the early Christians in Acts lived and worked together, sharing everything they had? Kindly serving each other. Praying for each other. Building each other up?
Imagine a place like that but instead of specifically sharing stuff (because we’re women living across multiple continents, time zones and currencies. I’m not sure us all moving in together can happen any time soon!) we share ourselves.
Our time. Our stories. Our love. Our collective wisdom and brain power.
And imagine that this place had a passionate and excitable young(ish!) cheerleader who, being brilliant at helping people get stuff done, every month led practical challenges
- Monthly LIVE calls at the start of each month. To dig into the theme, and figure out how to make it best work for you in your specific situation.
- A monthly book club to help keep your faith muscle strong. Do you know how you have those books that you never seem to get round to reading? Yep, me too. Now we’ll be reading together, chatting about what we agree (and disagree!) about and how we can take what we’re reading and apply it to our day to day life.
- Daily accountability to make sure that you keep moving forward because who wants to spin their wheels and keep offering up excuses?
- Every single product that I’ve ever made.
- A new download, every month (and you get to help choose that I make!)
Here’s some of the things you can expect to learn and enjoy as a member of The Itchy Soul:
- How to show up 100% every day, confident to know that you’re serving God, all the while doing work you love that lights you up. (Because who wants to waste even one more day working on stuff that feels pointless?)
- Banish the conflict of physical life versus spiritual life. (Spoiler alert: Everything is spiritual. All of it is valuable.)
- Why getting your spiritual ducks in a row will give you more energy and enthusiasm for your work.
- How to end the conflict and conversations in your head, wishing that it were different, and instead be filled with a sense of peace and contentment.
- More joy and happiness and sense of purpose. (It’s time to feel like what you do actually matters – because it does!)
- Keep focussed and moving forward via weekly goals and daily accountability.
- Finally have a safe space to talk about stuff, ask those questions that bug you, say out loud the things that, until now, you’ve only said in your head.
- Learn how what you do on a day to day basis is as valid an act of worship as singing songs in church on a Sunday. (No more guilt or ‘shoulds’ or feeling like you’re not doing it right.)
Sounds wonderful doesn’t it? OK, so here’s what you need to know before joining us …
“The Itchy Soul” is $35 per month or you can pick your own price (more on that in a moment) via Paypal.
You’ll get instant access to all the products as soon as you signup.
Every live call is recorded so even if you can’t make it live, you can send in your question beforehand and get them answered.
Are you ready to take your life from meh to magnificent? Click here to join us.
I can’t wait to get to know you more and share this journey with you!